Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The start of Witty kitty jewelry and a bio about me.


There is a lot to know about me. I had to grow up fast and to think on my feet. I want to be successful in what I do in my life. I am thankful and grateful for everything I have. I have learned a lot of lessons in life. The one thing I have learned the most was to love myself first and then love other. Next it was to have faith in one self and to live in Joy. I have a loving husband and two loving girls and I tell them all the time that I am proud of them. I want later in my life, when my girls to grow up, to know that they can do anything they want to do. So I have steps I am taking, a risk to start something I can be proud of myself. I am also writing a children book for my girls and I am almost done with it. I will have to find a publisher.


I want to make something for myself that stood out with me and jewel is something I am into and I am giving it a try.  I wanted my own thing and was talking to my husband about it and he set me up on Etsy to sell Beading Jewelry and more. I am also stating to sew again to hopefully post that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment